How to Watch Soccer Live
How to Watch Soccer Live - Introduction
you have Cable or Satellite simply turn on the TV and switch to one of many
soccer channels available right now.
and Fox Soccer Channel currently cover all the major soccer leagues in the
world including Spanish La Liga, Barclays Premier League, Italian Seria A and others.
All the important leagues and games are covered by these TV networks with a pre game show usually taking place before the game.
occasion, there will be a soccer match that you want to watch but isn't available on any of these major TV networks so your only other option will be to use the world wide web or the internet :)
Finding soccer games can be tough in the beginning, unless you already know where to look for
free live soccer streams.
www.messi2day.com is one of the websites
that provides all the soccer games and leagues free of charge.
good websites may take a little time researching and once you do come across a
good website with free soccer streams live, bookmark it for easy access later.
part in watching anything online for free are the annoying ads that come with
it, sometimes freezing your computer because of all the pop ups on your computer screen.
thing that I have noticed when searching for free soccer games online, is that
most of them say they are free, until you get to the stream to find it blocked
with a survey or registration.
how to watch soccer live and for free without the annoying registration or surveys can prove
to be quite a task, especially when looking for a game as it is about to begin.
personally hate missing the first 15 minutes of the game trying to find the
right live soccer stream without the annoyance of surveys, registration or annoying
pop up ads.
How to Watch Soccer Live - FOR FREE
these steps to stop the annoying pop up ads and watch the games in peace.
step in how to watch soccer live is to DOWNLOAD the newest FIREFOX browser to
your laptop or computer.
the FIREFOX browser and click on the FIREFOX TAB in the top left corner.
on ADDONS and another window will open up.
the left column there will be some tabs and you will want to click on GET
will open another window where you can search for ADDONS for Firefox.
will want to search and install the following ADDONS for free:
PLUS POP-UP ADD ON
these Firefox Addons will make sure that all the annoying pop up ads are
blocked and all you have to do is click on the stream to watch the game.
are some free resources for how to watch soccer live for free.
search for the game yourself go on Google and type in what teams are playing, date, and live stream.
example to find a website with Barcelona vs Real Madrid game played on March
23th, 2014 you will want to Google:
vs Real Madrid 3/23/2014 or Barcelona Real Madrid 3/23/14 etc…
play with the keywords that you are trying to search for.
hope you learned a little something from this article on how to find live soccer matches.
remember to come back and share any good soccer websites that offer no hassle free live streams.
Back to How to Play Soccer
Back from How to Watch Soccer Live to HomePage
HOW TO PLAY SOCCER
WARM UP SOCCER DRILLS
soccer shooting/attacking drills
- Soccer Shooting Drills
will help players develop their kicks on the soccer ball. There are
different kinds of shooting techniques in soccer. Knowing the right way
to kick the ball is crucial to firm and precise shooting.
- Soccer Shooting Tips to learn the proper shooting technique and positive habits for shooting the soccer ball.
- Fun Soccer Drills using games with attacking drills through crossing, or shooting.
soccer passing drills
- Soccer Passing Drills
are focused on repetitive passing of the ball, while the player uses
the right technique in locking his/her ankle, and making firm contact on
- Soccer Passing Tips and Technique for passing the soccer ball with pace and accuracy.
- Four Squares passing soccer drill.
- Possession Game for improving passing soccer skills.
- Back Pedal for lots of passes and movement.
- Small Sided Games to apply in training and help with young soccer players development passing, quick thinking, dribbling, creativity and decision making.
- Soccer Practice Drills to help players learn how to move the soccer ball wide, and attack from crosses, and wide areas of the field.
- Soccer Passing and Receiving Drills to help players get more comfortable on the soccer ball. Players will learn to receive the ball, and move after the pass is complete.
soccer ball control drills
- Ball Control Soccer Drills to help players get more familiar with the surface of the ball.
- Soccer Training Drills to improve players ball control skills. Getting familiar with the soccer ball takes time, consistency and effort.
- U10 Soccer Training Drills to improve ball handling skills, agility, coordination, and speed.
- Soccer Drills for Beginner soccer players U8 and U6. These soccer drills can also be adapted to older kids by changing the pace, and adding few skills.
- Small Sided Games to teach youth soccer players how to play soccer through the game being the Coach. Players will fall in love with the game from simply playing soccer.
- This Soccer Drill is many kids favorite soccer training drill in practice. The game is the Coach, while players enjoy competitive side of soccer in smaller spaces.
- First Touch Soccer Drills to help young players work on their passing, receiving, and moving. Smart players, with great
ball control, will use their first touch to get out of tight situations,
and surrounding defenders.
SOCCER FITNESS, SPEED AND AGILITY
- Agility Ladder Drills,
also called Speed Ladder Drills, are very important for soccer players to develop agility, and speed.
- Soccer Agility Drills
are used to improve players balance, footwork, and
coordination. Change of direction is frequent throughout the game, so being
agile, and able to quickly change direction is really important.
- Soccer Conditioning Drills
will build up the players endurance for the WHOLE game. Players usually
frown on these soccer drills, as they push them to exhaustion point;
but prepare them for the game. Fit player is twice as valuable for any
team in a match.
- Speed Training Drills will push players to build up their explosive speed, tight cornering, and the ability to speed up, and slow down their pace. These drills will build up the players endurance, and shorten the recovery after sprints.